[lug] Re:Tossing out ideas...

William Jarosko Jr. winrip at fpcc.net
Mon Jan 24 11:38:07 MST 2000

  Coming from Littleton is kind of a pain just to make it for say an hour long
meeting. What I was wondering is would there be a way to setup, or would anyone
be interested in, say a weekly or monthly tutorial on the list. Maybe, a few
people could write different columns, after all everyone knows something about a
specific subject. One person could write a newbie install column, another
advanced concepts, yet another networking issues, or what I would be interested
in would be say columns related to sed,awk, or anyother text processing
utilities, things of that nature. Have you seen the FAQ's or online manuals
lately, they give me the impression that the same person is writting them. I
think it could be interesting and informitive to get another view of subjects
other than what's already out there.

I dunno, I guess that's my 2 pennies.
Bill.