[lug] DSL in Denver?

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Wed Feb 2 22:05:35 MST 2000

At 09:11 PM 2/1/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Check with Rhythms.
>
>www.rhythms.net

	All this talk of DSL has gotten me curious.
	To my understanding, DSL service (the actual data line) has to be
installed and serviced by USWest.  Once you have the line, you can go with
whichever ISP that offers DSL connections in you're area.
	The conversation here, leads me to believe otherwise.
	Which is correct?

John
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf