[lug] OPen Source Development Collaboration, India (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Feb 3 17:37:17 MST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:30:10 -0800
From: Pankaj Agarwal <pankaj at momentumindia.com>
To: wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Subject: OPen Source Development Collaboration, India

I am Pankaj Agarwal, CEO, Momentum Systems, an Open Source Solution Provider
with development center in India. I got your reference from Linux User
Group.

I need some help.  We are looking for some companies / individuals who may
like to outsource Open Source development activities.  We are keen to work
with them.  If you give us some pointers or spread the word in the User
Group, it will be help.

Secodnly, we wish to work with Linux User Groups in collaboration on various
projects.

This is a good win-win : Clients get readily available talent,  time zone
advantage and a significant cost advantage.

We have been working closely with Linux User Groups in India in terms of
sponsorships.  A close relationship works well.

Thanks

Pankaj Agarwal
CEO
Momentum Systems