[lug] Laptop question...

Deidre K Brucker bruckerd at Colorado.EDU
Thu Feb 10 09:20:57 MST 2000

ok, i'm quite a lurker around here, but my ears perked up when i heard
that magic acronym, 'pcmcia'.  have you checked out the linux laptop pages
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/
it's got a very impressive list of pages for model-specific laptop linux
installs.

deidre

"Moron, moron! Not going	  |	"You know, Hobbes, some days even
nowhere is a double negative!!	  |	my luck rocketship underpants
That means you're going		  |	don't help."
somewhere!" 			  |
	-Mark McKinney		  |		-Calvin, 'Calvin & Hobbes'