[lug] Samba

David Hahn dwhahn at bigfoot.com
Thu Feb 10 10:33:27 MST 2000

Hello all.
am a linux newbie, so please excuse my tech level, am learning. My boss wants to move everything he can at this small company to Linux. 15 users, Novell 4.11 file server, NT4 with faxing and winproxy firewalling. Question- can files be moved to Samba from the Novell server and used as the file server, or does the file server need to be separate and translated through Samba. thanks much.
Get Visto.com!  Private groups, event calendars, email, and much more.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.
Check it out @ http://www.visto.com/info