[lug] Re: newbie how-to's

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Feb 10 14:46:32 MST 2000

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, bill ehlert wrote:

> **  i'm on both the blug and clue lists.
>
>     clue often re-publishes the blug newbie
>     howto's.
>
>     since there are all these recent requests for
>     more newbie howto's on various topics, would
>     that be done better if it were some sort of
>     joint project between blug and clue?

We haven't actually discussed the idea of newbie How-To's being written
jointly between the LUG's, but I do like the idea.  I have setup a mailing
list that links all of the LUG's around the state that I know about, and
we do try to coordinate our activities.  I'd certainly crosspost any
newbie articles that CLUE, NCLUG, GLUG, or PPLUG would care to contribute.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)