[lug] Lynksys Etherfast w/ Red Hat ?

Ken Scott kscott-list at pcisys.net
Tue Feb 22 11:52:02 MST 2000

I have been able to use this card with RedHat 5.2 using the Tulip drivers.

However, there may be more than one version of this card with the same
name. I tried to use one with RedHat 6 and the Tulip driver, and the card
wasn't recognized.

Check the Linksys web site. They usually have mention of Linux issues on
their driver pages.

Ken