[lug] Reverse domain registry question

Ian Hall-Beyer manuka at nerdherd.net
Tue Feb 22 13:39:48 MST 2000

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Ben Daniels wrote:

> >Actually, I could, but here's an interesting thought... anyone ever done
> a quick DNS tutorial for a meeting?
>
> Good idea.
>
> Also how about the practical details of setting up a small home ethernet
> with one gateway to the outside?

I would be glad to help out with something along both those
lines. (Actually, I'd like to set up a quick-n-dirty distro for just such
a purpose.. any distribution experts? I'd like to base it on debian.)

-Ian

--
<cosmo> wow, this is kinda nifty. the win98 protocol stack is
like a chinese finger puzzle, twist and turn in the right places,