[lug] Re: BLUG presence at the Computer and Technology Showcase

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Fri Feb 25 09:59:25 MST 2000

"Linux fullfills the needs" by Robert L. Harris

With the growing need for servers of various strengths and services
fighting the ever constringing budgets Linux fills the server room
out with fast, stable and flexible configurations.

That's the idea I'd like to roll with.  Being my first abstract feel free
to fluff it up a bit.

Which date would I be in for?

Robert

Thus spake Wayde Allen (wallen at boulder.nist.gov):