[LUG] imwheel question

Byung-In Kim itchingbrain at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 13:38:43 MST 2000

March 18th 2K

Hi, this might sound like a stupid question.
I installed imwheel 0.9.7 and changed my XF86Config file as suggested in the
README file.  I rebooted my computer and started my X-Window (before running
'imwheel') and the wheel was working fine with Enlightenment or gnome
bundled s/w like gtop or the GNOME configuration tool, but not with Netscape
or xterm.  Then I ran 'imwheel' and the wheel would work with Netscape and
XMMS but not with Enlightenment or gnome stuff.  How can I make gpm work
with everything?  Thanks in advance for any comment.

Byung-In Kim