[lug] vi/vim HOWTO, part 2

PC Drew drewpc at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 4 14:05:29 MDT 2000

when you download vim, it comes with an example .vimrc file.  Use
that, in conjunction with "set ai" (auto indent) to do what you're
looking for.  Also, comment out the "set backup" option so that you
don't get those really anoying files with a "~" on the end.

--
PC Drew

Thus spake Kyle Moore on Tuesday, April 04, 2000, 1:15:12 PM: