[lug] CLUE-Talk: Metro LUG meeting set for the 16th of April (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Mon Apr 10 11:11:43 MDT 2000

New LUG forming at Metro.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 01:54:25 EDT
From: AsignarV at aol.com
To: clue-talk at clue.denver.co.us
Subject: CLUE-Talk: Metro LUG meeting set for the 16th of April

Greetings,

The Metro LUG meeting is set for April 16th (Sunday) at 4:00PM.  We will be
having pizza delivered to the meeting, so don't worry about dinner.  Sorry,
no beer is allowed on the campus, but mabey some of us can meet after the
meeting at a local pub. The theme for this meeting is helping people install
Lenux for the first time.  I will be bringing SuSE 6.3  (hopefully I can also
get my hands on 6.4 before the meeting).  We are asking for individuals who
are savvy with Linux to contribute some of their time in help out.  For those
individuals helping out, the beer is on me.  You should also know that this
is an unofficial club at Metro.  I found out that I have to go through a lot
of red tape to start the club.  Therefore, since I know some cool instructors
they are helping out by allowing us to use a couple of rooms.  One of my
instructors is going to join the group.  I think this unofficial club will
accomplish a lot, since the people involved want to make it work.  If you
need directions email me and I'll send them your way...........

Best Regards,

Shaun

"Knowledge is power"