[lug] Pine-- delete from server.

Ken Scott kscott-list at pcisys.net
Tue Apr 11 11:25:47 MDT 2000

I can only provide you a partial answer because I am not at my home
machine, but yes, it is probably a fetchmail issue.

There are options in fetchmail for deleting mail that is downloaded, as
well as what to do with mail that has already been seen, but is still on
the server. I believe "man fetchmail" will be able to help you out.

HTH,

Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott at pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24