[lug] Athlon CPUs

B. Allyn ballyn at catacom.com
Thu Apr 20 16:10:14 MDT 2000

I'm running RH6.1 on an Athlon 650 with a voodoo card without any problems,
but there have been issues with some Athlon motherboards. What board is it?
Is it an OEM board?

I'd have a look at the specs on the board and see if there are any issues
with the chipsets there. Also, power supplies have been blamed a lot for
problems with Athlons; it seems they're quite particular about voltage
requirements.

Good luck,
B. Allyn

Apparently, on 4/20/00 2:45 PM, Michael J. Hammel at
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org scribbled: