[lug] Athlon CPUs

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Apr 20 14:45:43 MDT 2000

I've been having some problems with the latest box I'm running.  It seems
to bog down quite a bit.  At first I thought it might be the XF86 server
for this Voodoo3-3000 card, but I switched to the Xi server and have very
similar problems.  I've been told that the Athlon CPU and/or the chipsets
used with it on the motherboard may be problematic.

Has anyone else had problems with this CPU?  I'm just curious.  It's not a
big problem, but I may want to send feedback to the people who gave me the
box - namely, Atipa.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |  If it's true that we are here to help others,