[RE: [[lug] isapnp]]

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Tue Apr 25 11:22:37 MDT 2000

Hrmm, did you check to see if any info was dumped into the /etc/isapnp.conf
file? If I remember correctly it doesn't output anything on your screen when
running pnpdump. My isapnp.conf file had a lot of info regarding my plug and
play card in it after I ran the pnpdump. I dunno if you actually need a new mb
or not...I'm sure there is _someway_ around it.

Justin