[lug] Converting people

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Fri Jul 14 15:03:22 MDT 2000

I would not recommend Linux for this user unless their goal is to become
more technically savvy. If people that just want to use the computer and
know nothing about it have bad experiences with Linux it just makes them
that much more married to Windows. I would prefer to wait until Linux
has more front-end tools to do things for those people before
recommending it to those type of people.

--

----
Kyle Moore
Email: kmoore at trustamerica.com