[lug] ISDN modems

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Wed Aug 9 11:31:08 MDT 2000

HI,
I am trying to Internet connect one of our Labs in Chicago using ISDN.
There is no DSL, cable, wireless in that area and the analog lines are
very flaky.

Do any of you have recommendations for ISDN routers (with built-in
firewall) that I could set up and then expect to serve some completely
computer illiterate folks for some time?

I tried to get a D-Link DI-300W ISDN router for them but it won't be
available until late September.  I had pretty good luck with D-Link
products in the past (LAN cards, switches, ...) and hence started
looking there first.

Thanks,
Ferdinand
--