[lug] Kernel compiling

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Fri Aug 11 09:29:44 MDT 2000

Does make bzlilo do the switching of kernels for you? I no'd everything in
make config that hinted at the use of modules. I noticed the ones (in
/lib/modules) I manually deleted were still gone but the others were still
there. Know of anything I may be doing wrong?

make config
make clean
make deps
make bzImage