[lug] moving domains

Jason Packer/Boulder/Contr/IBM jpacker at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 15 08:07:56 MDT 2000

We're in Longmont as well, and my wife uses your-site.com to host her
stuff.  Fast, reliable and cheap.  No NT boxes in their entire operation,
but support for FrontPage, ASP and PHP4 for sure, plus probably more.  And
they're professional enough that I doubt they'd have any trouble re-routing
a domain from one IP to another when the time comes...

          Jason

"D. Stimits" <stimits at idcomm.com>@lug.boulder.co.us on 08/14/2000 08:37:27
PM

Please respond to lug at lug.boulder.co.us