[Re: [[lug] DSL, static IPs and the hunt for red october.]]

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Sat Aug 26 08:41:13 MDT 2000

Sorry for the lack of exact detail but yes Qwest.net will provide the ISP ad
IP services among other things. And like you said Qwest comm. provides the
"line" in to your house/apt/dwelling or whatever. Maybe I should have said you
can make one phone call (atleast in my case) to Qwest comm. and they will
pretty much take care of the whole thing, including the ISP setup. The only
time I had to deal to Qwest.net was to setup my block of ip's, and that I did
on their internet site fairly easily. Anyhow, that was my personal home
experience  :)

Justin