[lug] Max mail queue size

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Aug 29 10:50:18 MDT 2000

On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 10:24:49PM -0500, John Karns wrote:
>So that doesn't seem to be it either.  The odd thing is that the from
>address on the bounce notification msg was my local machine.  When I

Strange.  Check the output of "df" and "df -i" to see if you're running
out of disc resources.  The former is disc space and the latter being
inodes (one inode is used per file, essentially).  If you run out of either
of those, you're in trouble.  ;-)

Sean
--
 "Action...  Romance...  Welding...  That movie has everything."
                 -- Evelyn Mitchell speaking about _Subway_, 1998