[lug] Caldera Install.

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Aug 29 13:38:23 MDT 2000

Thus spoke Sean Reifschneider
> Of course, you should be using KRUD.  ;-)  The latest versions of KRUD

Speaking of which, I have what may amount to a dumb question:  can I do
updates from the monthly CD's over my existing installation without
affecting my config files?  I can back the config files up and reinstall
them after the update, I've just been curious if that's necessary
(considering I haven't gotten around to listing all the config files I want
to back up yet or automating the backup and restore process for them
either).
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |   If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?