[lug] Debian 2.2

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Sep 1 16:33:23 MDT 2000

I also did this and if I can make it to the meeting I'll bring some
discs too.  If you're going to do a network install without any
internationalization, you can use Disk 1 only I believe... then use APT
to get the rest...

Anyone see the FUD about Debian's security model from the moron at
SecurityFocus and the responses?

He hammered on things that NO Linux distribution does and touted the
wonderfulness of RPM's.  Not very nice.

Why are Linux advocates constantly trying to wage war on each other's
distributions?  Dumb.