[lug] Apache https

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Mon Sep 11 11:46:08 MDT 2000

I'm having a small problem with my https connections on my apache webserver.
The https connections work just fine like they should, for a while. After a
period of time, about 3-4 weeks, the server stops accepting https connections.
Http works just fine still just no more secure https. The server is still
running in -DSSL mode also on the Linux box. If I simply restart the httpd it
starts working again. Any ideas what could be causing the server to suddenly
stop accepting https?? Thanks in advance for any help.

Justin