[lug] (no subject)

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Tue Sep 12 22:30:50 MDT 2000

It couldn't be easier. Just pull in the NIST entrance and go to the
right. Park in one of the parking spaces provided and proceed to the
front door. Through the doors and to the right you go. After you hang a
right there isn't very far you can go. The meeting room is the last one
on the left (if memory serves). It is never very hard to figure out
which one is us.