[lug] rotating logs

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Sep 24 14:34:42 MDT 2000

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 03:12:05PM -0500, dan at radom.org wrote:
>KRUD?  I wasn't sure so i did a little web search.  Seems is if it's
>nothing more tha nRH 6.2 with the latest errata.  People actualy pay for
>that srevice?

Why not?  You pay more to RedHat to get a CD that you have to pick up the
errata every time you install...  Some would question the wisdom of hooking
up a machine with known root compromises to the net to download the latest
errata.

As if a CD that you don't immediately have to upgrade isn't enough,
it's packed full of extra packages like OpenSSH, OpenSSL, sudo, etc...

Sean
--
 "Ayn Rand books and guns...  You guys take World Domination seriously."
 "It's our job."  -- Conversation with Luke Jones about Rob Riggs place.