[lug] att at home cable service

Dan Radom dradom at redback.com
Tue Oct 17 12:36:27 MDT 2000

I'm relocating to Broomfield from Kansas City, and was hoping for a little
info on @home service.  Having read their information I'm not sure if this
is the right service for me.  First of all I'm looking for a static IP
address.  I suppose DHCP would be acceptable as long as the IP didn't change
very often.  I've got 3-4 machines behind a masq'd linux box.  Does att at home
need to know about those machine?  I can block scans originating from their
network.  I'm basically looking for some sort of highspeed access with a
static IP address.  Any thoughts or suggestions?

Dan