[lug] Web Email...

Rodger Wilson {I/O Software} Rodger.Wilson at central.sun.com
Thu Oct 26 13:59:28 MDT 2000

This would take a little work on your part but would be really cool!

There is a program called hypermail, that turns you mail into web pages that
can be sorted like you wanted.  It also extracts the mime attachments for
download.  I think that it also came with a cgi program but am not sure.

Then all you have to do is write a simple program to write mail!

     ____
    /___/\                      	Rodger Wilson
  /___\ \\ /         /~~\/\     	Target and SCSI Drivers
 /___/ \/ / /    /\ /    \ \_   	Sun Microsystems, Inc.
\___\//\   / /       \      \   	DIRECT: (303) 272-8252
  \___/ \\ \      ___________   	CELL:   (303) 910-3073
    \___\/

-- last message --