[lug] Groupware suggestions

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Oct 26 18:32:49 MDT 2000

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 01:50:36PM -0700, Glenn Ashton wrote:
>There is also a rumor afoot that there is a Linux Client in "alpha".

Hmm?  My friend who is a fairly big Notes developer and I were just
talking about it this weekend, and he hasn't heard anything about it.
He did say that IBM will make it when it makes sense for them to do
so.  Apaprently the server port was little more than a re-compile and
a boatload of testing, because they already run on several Unix platforms).

Sean
--
 > Sorry in advance for the idiocy... (Paul)
 You don't have to give us an advance - we know you're good for it. (Mike)