[lug] @INC problems

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Tue Oct 31 10:51:01 MST 2000

Ralph. Thanks a lot.

> John, what version of meomail are you trying to install?

1.14

> What happens if you replace
>
>   require "neomail.conf";
>
> with
>
>   open NM, "@@@NEOMAILDIR@@@/neomail.conf" or die "Ups $!\n";
>   do "@@@NEOMAILDIR@@@/neomail.conf";
>
> in 'neomail.template' and run the installation again?
> (here we check whether neomaol.conf is readable by the
> perl interpreter).

So if it isn't readable I'd get an error while running setup.pl or the
app? I reran the setup and everything is fine. I'm getting the same
response while trying to access it from my browser now as I did when I
changed

push (@INC, "/var/neomail")

push (@INC, ".")

And move .conf to the . dir. It's able to find the .conf file but the
browser is showing:

NEOMAIL ERROR
Default!

Kinda vague eh?? No error report in apache's error_log or in the
neomail.log.

Do you know of a trick that will echo the diagnostic data to the
screen? Maybe I can step through it to find out what line it's chocking
on?

Hey, thanks again, you really went outta yer way to help. I
really appreciate it.

John