[lug] BLUG administration in 2001

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Fri Nov 3 10:47:04 MST 2000

Ok, I'll speak up.  While I can't make every meeting, the meetings that I
have been fortunate enough to attend have been informative and interesting.
I like the format too.  It's down to earth and not some crazy marketing
driven BS-fest or anything of that nature.  There always seems to be
something useful that I can learn at each meeting.  The question and answer
period at the end is nice too.

As for the mailing list, I like that too.  People are well behaved most of
the time and when not moderation kicks in (at least from my perspective).

I find the group, mailing list and meetings both, to be a very valuable
resource.  There are many people who know a lot and are willing to help
others.

I really appreciate the work that the people do to make the BLUG work.

Chip