[lug] Segmentation Fault.

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sat Nov 18 10:27:58 MST 2000

I'm sorry. I should have looked closer before replying to your last
message. I wasn't sure how long you'd be available.

The scenerio has changed a little also. I deleted the postgresql.jar from
the install and grabbed one off a site I see referenced a lot (can't
remember the URL, sorry).

So the error I'm recieving now is an SQLException, Driver not found. the
URL I'm using is "jdbc:postgresql:javatest".

strace is showing /usr/local/pgsql/lib/lib* not found errors. And checking
that dir I see that yeh, they aren't there. This is a standard 7.0.2
install. I'm not passing any dir paths to java so it's aware of postgres
now.

One of the lib errors points out libungif.so.4 which is actually in
/usr/lib. Is there a param I could specify that will change it's root? Or
one that I need to fix?

TiA,

John