[lug] Announcement: Automatic mailing list archiving

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Mon Nov 27 09:36:24 MST 2000

Is Qmail strictly necessary?  I looked at your instructions and all it
appears to do is pipe the message(s) through the autoarch script.   Could
this not be done by procmail too?

Chip