[lug] I-openers and Linux

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 28 20:41:01 MST 2000

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 01:23:34PM -0700, Bonnell, Doug wrote:
>on the 16Mb flash 'disk' as well. I plan on also doing
>some tinkering with the 'Jailbait' mini distro that also
>fits on the flash disk.

I use Jailbait on mine, it's quite the thing.  It includes Netscape, some
POP/IMAP mail reader, X windows, SSH, ESD (though the sound driver is
slightly broken), mpg123, USB and ethernet drivers and other good stuff,
all in under 16MB.  They're pretty cool...  I guess I should bring one
to a BLUG...

>I have access to a programmer, so anyone who needs
>the BIOS re-flashed to support booting a hard drive, please
>contact me.

The one I had made after March of last year apparently needed the
BIOS re-programmed for more than that.  Copying the Jailbait distribution
in resulted in a "No operating system" messsage on reboot.

Sean
--
 Why are Bush supporters acting like they won, when Gore has 350,000 more
 popular votes?