[lug] default web page width

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Sat Dec 30 15:36:31 MST 2000

I usually try to keep actual content somewhere around 500 pixels or so.
You can put in other stuff that is a percentage in with that though. So
your window self-adjusts to larger browser windows but will still fit
the smaller windows you might run into. When possible, percentages are
good because your text will just wrap for whatever size paper you are
printing on.

-kyle