[lug] PHP3 compile and rusage

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Mon Jan 8 09:28:11 MST 2001

Are there any other errors?  rusage is a structure in system header files.
See getrlimit(2).  One thing that I found when building PHP on machines here
is that the linux boxes as installed were missing include files, or links to
these files anyway.  I don't remember the exact files, but here's what I did
to get things to work.
Clean the distribution directory out again (make clean usually)
Re-run configure
run make
watch the error messages for include files not being found.  Find the files,
usually under /usr/src/linux and put symlinks in /usr/include that point to
the files that reside under /usr/src/linux/...

Chip