[lug] changing user-name variable within pine

C Menzes charles at lunarmedia.net
Tue Jan 9 00:52:22 MST 2001

that just allows you to edit the Personal name entry, but I am looking for
something that would allow me to change the sending address from
charles at domain to say cmenzes at domain
i was pointed down the path of configuring Roles, which is very new to
me. i think this may be what i am looking for, but so far, i have found no
documentation on it.

-cjm