[lug] minicom w/ Cisco 675

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Jan 21 12:14:33 MST 2001

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 12:02:30PM -0700, Steve Mathias wrote:
>(which is attached to the MGMT connection of the 675).  minicom seems to
>connect to the modem, but I don't get the cmos# prompt.  I would appreciate

You have to make sure you have flow-control turned off.  Check the serial
line settings.  I don't use minicom to talk to the 675s, instead I use
Kermit, where I have to do:

	set line /dev/ttyS1
	set flow-control none
	set baud 38400
	conn

Sean
--
 Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour...
 Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.