[lug] suse and sshd

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Thu Jan 25 13:07:03 MST 2001

Thanks for your reply - I found my problem:  I had gone to their US site and
none of my searches went anywhere.  Close to useless as far as I am
concerned.  Based on your reply I just tried their German site with the same
searches and it produced useful results, in English!

Now I can start getting moving!

Thanks again,
Ferdinand