[lug] deny.db message

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Jan 30 07:51:56 MST 2001

I just noticed I'm getting a strange notice from outgoing mail on one of my
boxes.  When I send a message, I get this:

   Cannot open hash database /etc/mail/deny.db: Permission denied

/etc/mail/deny.db looks like this:

-rw-r--r--    1 root     users           0 Oct 21 01:21 deny.db

I run with sendmail, so maybe this is a sendmail configuration issue.  Note
that outgoing mail does get sent.  I just get this message with each
message.

Anyone know how to fix this?
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |    A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.