[lug] Hacking this Sunday

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jan 31 23:45:41 MST 2001

Thanks Wayde for sending out the announcement again.  I was just getting
ready to when I saw yours.  I forgot that I wanted to remind folks that
there'll be 802.11b wireless net there, as well as some ethernet.  The
idea is to get together and program.  Also, it's basicly a bar, so it's
probably not suitable for bringing a regular desktop machine in to.

Hope to see y'all there.

Sean
--
 I didn't spend 6 years in evil medical school to be called *MISTER* Evil!
                 -- Dr. Evil, _Austin_Powers:_International_Man_of_Mystery_