[lug] mount cdrom (fs types)

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Fri Feb 2 10:55:24 MST 2001

John Starkey wrote:

> Ok. So I had to get away from the Kernel compiles for a few :}
>
> And I'm a proud new owner of a strictly KRUD machine. Windoze is outta
> here for the 3rd time in 6 months. And I swear I'm not going back this
> time, I will find a way to view Word docs. :}

I will add a vote for StarOffice.  It is definitely in the "sucks
differently" category when compared to ms office but once you get used
to its quirks it is not too bad.  I have seen a couple of evil things
occur when viewing word files, especially those with embedded images,
but typically the formatting is very similar.

Scott