[lug] booting from RH7.1 iso images

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Feb 2 11:23:26 MST 2001

Scott> Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>>  >>>>> "Scott" == "Scott A Herod" <herod at interact-tv.com> writes:

>> Also might make sure that you got a good download... (check the
>> md5sum's on the ftp site against the files you have downloaded,
>> they should be the same.

Scott> They don't match.... Looks like the files are the wrong size as
Scott> well.  Guess that explains it.  Can iso files be burned even if
Scott> they are incomplete?  I don't know anything about the format.

yeah, you can burn whatever you like to cd... ;)

With iso's it's good to check and make sure than the md5sums match. In
particular if you are downloading with something like netscape (which
is really bad for just closing it's download box and you think it's
done, but it's just truncated the file. ;)

kevin
--
Kevin Fenzi
MTS, tummy.com, ltd.