[lug] CVS question

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Tue Feb 13 10:21:16 MST 2001

Well, cvs diff you could change your methodology a bit, if it fits.

If you use the $Date$ keyword then cvs will timestamp your files when
you commit them.

In order to diff the files you'd need to add the -kk option in order to
just use the $Date$ version of the keyword without the values.

Other than this, I don't know of any way to ignore specific lines in
files during a diff.

* Scott A. Herod (herod at interact-tv.com) [010213 16:30]: