[lug] Path problems

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Fri Mar 2 15:36:12 MST 2001

If a directory or file in the path does not have permissions for the
user to use them, it will report the component as missing. If file
permissions appear correct, start looking at directories. You should
also start a new terminal before looking (or rehash if tcsh or csh), to
be sure new files are scanned into the path list.