[lug] lne100tx (still trying)

Prescott Oelke panick at excite.com
Tue Mar 6 10:53:48 MST 2001

 I have the same card (the latest rev.) and my distribution (SuSE) would
detect it (under another name) but couldn't set it up. I ended up having to
use a driver that I pulled off of the Linksys website. Even then the card
was really flaky under linux, which is odd since it never had problems under
Windows or the BeOS. I eventually bought a 3com "boomerang" card which has
worked great for me.

Prescott