[lug] Java Applet

Jim McMaster mcmaster at falcon.stortek.com
Thu Mar 8 11:36:47 MST 2001

Could you send the current time from the server along with the applet?  If
you then get the time from the browser platform and compute a difference as
soon as the applet started, that difference could be used to recompute the
server clock time pretty closely whenever you needed it later.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster at falcon.stortek.com