[lug] CLIQ Stuff

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Wed Mar 28 08:54:42 MST 2001

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Nate Duehr wrote:

> I'll be hangin' around the Debian area at the CLIQ.  (Sorry I couldn't
> volunteer for the BLUG booth, can't be in two places at once!  But if
> BLUG needs help I'll stop on over...)

Actually it looks like the BLUG booth is pretty much under control.  My
thanks to Ferdinand Schmid for putting things together!  I'll post the
update that Ferdinand sent me earlier this week, describing what is
planned for the booth.

> Wayde, I'd also be willing to bring it up to the BLUG meeting sometime
> if anyone's interested in seeing it.  It's remarkably like... hmmm...
> LINUX.   :)
>
> I also just MIGHT be able to bring a Sun Ultra 5 running Debian as well
> from work, but we'll see.  Haven't checked to see if that's okay yet,
> nor have I put Debian back on it.  (It's in the process of getting wiped
> and reloaded with Solaris after someone pooched it good.)

This sounds like something that might be good for a quick pre-talk demo,
or maybe a post meeting show-and-tell.  Depends a great deal on what you
want to say about it.  Think about it and get back to me.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)