[lug] OT: *BSD

B O'Fallon bof at americanisp.net
Tue Apr 10 22:00:02 MDT 2001

Michael Sage wrote:

> I know this is a Linux group (and I certainly don't want to start another
> OS religious war!), but I wonder how many members here also use
> Free/Net/OpenBSD?

I've used it on occasion very briefly after installing it once, and rather
liked it. If I had more time, I would like to try it again.

For some reason I cannot fathom, there is no *BSD user's group in Colorado
-- the nearest ones are in Albuquerque, Houston and Seattle. There was a
little talk at one time about trying to start a FreeBSD user's group, but
it seemed to die out. I would be interested in one if there are enough
people to form it.

After we form it , then we can sit around and make snide comments about
Linux <g>.

BOF